• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Im not able to upload a video to youtube from droidx. Keeps saying "Waiting to Retry"

Can anyone possibly help me out with this? Tech support from verizon couldnt figure out why its not working. Im logged in my youtube account and im connected to my wifi at my house. But the problem that im having is that everytime i go to upload the video, It continues to say Waiting to Retry.. It keeps saying that for like 15 minutes until eventually it says Failed Network Error.. The wifi is working fine when trying to browse internet. I deleted the cache and data in youtube as well.. I just cant understand what would be causing this, but its really annoying.. I really wish someone could help me please.. I dont know what else to do. I even created a new youtube account to sync with my gmail, and that didnt work either

I have the same problem today. I was able to upload a video before but today doesn't seem to work. Not sure if its my university connection or the phone..

Tried it with home wifi now and once it reached 100% it needs to retry. Then again I've been having problems with youtube even on my laptop the last couple of days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones