• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

im so new and so frustrated....help

tattude

Lurker
Aug 1, 2011
I have this tablet and its like my phone its new so I'm playin around with it and now I get this message....the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again..then the only thing I can click on is force close. After that forceclose keeps coming up over and over again! The only thing I can do is turn it on and off that's it. I'm so new and know nothing of how this works or what to do...can someone help me out please?

What type of tablet do you have? The model, type of processor, maker, android OS version...etc. I'll try to help you out. You probably got a corrupt contacts file but if you can't get into settings to clear cache then additional steps might be needed.

By the way, welcome to the forums!
Here's the link to our tablet forums, just for reference. I'll move it there unless there's a more appropriate forum but I won't move it until you respond to this post. I don't want you losing track of your question.

General Tablet Talk - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones