• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible Dead and Back to LG Dare

lovespekes

Apr 25, 2010
My new Inc is now boxed up and ready to head back to VZW. Had issues with the battery not charging yesterday and woke up this morning to a dead phone.

Tech person at Verizon store said the phone dead, not just a battery problem. They tried different batteries and charges but with no luck.

Gotta love my ol' Dare for still hanging in there until my new Inc arrives!

My new Inc is now boxed up and ready to head back to VZW. Had issues with the battery not charging yesterday and woke up this morning to a dead phone.

Tech person at Verizon store said the phone dead, not just a battery problem. They tried different batteries and charges but with no luck.

Gotta love my ol' Dare for still hanging in there until my new Inc arrives!

glad to see your not just throwing in the towel and quitting a good phone. i hope your nect inc works out better than the first.

Upvote 0
Now I'm not such a happy camper. Received a voice mail from the CSR I spoke with earlier. Now instead of getting my new Inc on Tuesday, it will be Friday!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm not happy. She left a message saying she would give me 250 extra minutes for 6 months but if she would have ever checked my account she would see I do not come even close to my minutes each month...maybe 200 out of the 700 per month.

Upvote 0
Now I'm not such a happy camper. Received a voice mail from the CSR I spoke with earlier. Now instead of getting my new Inc on Tuesday, it will be Friday!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm not happy. She left a message saying she would give me 250 extra minutes for 6 months but if she would have ever checked my account she would see I do not come even close to my minutes each month...maybe 200 out of the 700 per month.

Did you check to see if any other VZW stores nearby had any in stock?

Upvote 0

By chance did you post this in the Droid Forum at Crackberry.com? If not someone else had this same issue with his new Inc as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones