Incredible touch settings?Support

Last Updated:

1. jim_nasium

jim_nasium New Member This Topic's Starter

1.When I scroll thru contacts I end up calling them as I touch. Is there a way to decrease the sensitivity?

2. When a call ends & I hit the end call button I have to hit it 5 times hard before it registers. (maybe it does not register at all and the call ending is why it ends the call) So I have the opposite sensitivity issue with ending calls as I do going thru contacts.

Please help.....thanks!

Advertisement
  2. JoeIncredible

JoeIncredible Active Member

Don't know about changing sensitivity, but I downloaded Call Confirm to prevent accidental dialing, it works great.

3. EagleBoy

EagleBoy Active Member

+1 on Call Confirm.

4. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member

Ha. You must have com from a BB Storm. Pressing the screen harder does absolutely nothing - it's not a button.

5. mobiledevice

mobiledevice Well-Known Member

lol, i do this all the time

if the phone doesn't register my touch, I touch it harder :D

6. jim_nasium

jim_nasium New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I will try Call Confirm. As far as hanging up goes, if there is no button how do I end a call?

7. Coppergrease

Coppergrease New Member

It seems like madness, but it would seem Android has no ability to increase and decrease touch sensitivity. A very basic and seemingly obvious requirement in a touch GUI. However, I have found that if you fit a zagg invisible shield screen protector, it seems to dull it down to quite a comfortable level. I used one of these protectors on my last phone, fantastic films. They feel slightly tacky to the touch, but I think this helps in this case. They are not cheap, but you will only ever need 1, they self heal and don't scratch.