• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inspire release date...

Andrea are you still hearing February 13th???

I still think that sounds the most realistic. I cant see it dropping after then if ATT wants to do well with the launching. Also keep in mind Verizon people still havent heard anything official about the TBolt yet theres rumors and leaked screen shots of its release around the same time. I think ATT announces this phone in the next week and starts doing preorders a week before the launch on the 13th.. Atleast I want to think all that lol

What say you sir??

That would be a good strategy on at&t's part. I would love to see that. Plus, I hope that a BUNCH of iPhone users on at&t leave for Verizon. More room on the network for us!!! :)

Matt

Upvote 0
Andrea are you still hearing February 13th???

I still think that sounds the most realistic. I cant see it dropping after then if ATT wants to do well with the launching. Also keep in mind Verizon people still havent heard anything official about the TBolt yet theres rumors and leaked screen shots of its release around the same time. I think ATT announces this phone in the next week and starts doing preorders a week before the launch on the 13th.. Atleast I want to think all that lol

What say you sir??

Yes feb 13th is still the date im hearing

Upvote 0
lolfp.jpg
Here is the full picture.

Upvote 0
I called today..the customer service representatives in sales over in india simple looked on the web page and replied back "No information on date, some time in feburary".

Apparantly AT&Ts sales does not follow the official announcements and are not informed by AT&T when announcements are made.

Yea that's bussines as usual lol

Upvote 0
You guys probably are more in the know than I am, but I've been obsessing over this phone for the last couple of days and have found a few places on the net that said Feb 13th too. I was in the ATT store yesterday though and the guy said sometime next month... but I have a feeling he's not well informed. He didn't even know what the phone was called... "Something with an 'I' in it".

Cant wait to dump my iphone!

Upvote 0
You guys probably are more in the know than I am, but I've been obsessing over this phone for the last couple of days and have found a few places on the net that said Feb 13th too. I was in the ATT store yesterday though and the guy said sometime next month... but I have a feeling he's not well informed. He didn't even know what the phone was called... "Something with an 'I' in it".

Cant wait to dump my iphone!

Theres an official press release in another thread feb 13th is the day. most of the employees at AT&T and bestbuy, radioshack etc arent well informed. They arent even tech guys or tech junkies, who like us scoure the forums and tech blogs lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones