• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it only me or is the touch on this crap?

I can't access Better Keyboard in the Market (it's a for-pay app, right?), so I can't say about that. But I too am having issues that I've written about in the thread "Calibration of touch screen?". I usually use the landscape format, or (!) avoid typing when I can. :(

I guess the key caps are just too small in relation to the average fingerprint to be able to be accurate. Multi-touch and better layout should be able to improve things, but we don't know when or if something will happen.

Upvote 0
It might be your phone or just you. Maybe you should give it couple of days to get used to it. I'm using better keyboard myself its better than standard IMO a lot less lag for me therefore a lot less mistakes :D

i think its all got to do with multitouch being absent on this phone. ive also got HTC keyboard and using it every day and cant complain just sometimes it feels that something is missing and when you use two hands to type the message it does give you errors, lol. but i think with multitouch it should be solved. by the way with H8 firmware keyboard became more responsive and a bit faster, IMO. anyway i dont complain about keyboard at all :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones