Is it only me or is the touch on this crap?Support

Last Updated:

1. momagic

momagic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When type I get too many mistake.

I've tried better keyboard and the android key board and they both the same!

Advertisement
  2. Bozzy

Bozzy Well-Known Member

It might be your phone or just you. Maybe you should give it couple of days to get used to it. I'm using better keyboard myself its better than standard IMO a lot less lag for me therefore a lot less mistakes :D

3. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

I can't access Better Keyboard in the Market (it's a for-pay app, right?), so I can't say about that. But I too am having issues that I've written about in the thread "Calibration of touch screen?". I usually use the landscape format, or (!) avoid typing when I can. :(

I guess the key caps are just too small in relation to the average fingerprint to be able to be accurate. Multi-touch and better layout should be able to improve things, but we don't know when or if something will happen.

4. gie62001

gie62001 Well-Known Member

i think its all got to do with multitouch being absent on this phone. ive also got HTC keyboard and using it every day and cant complain just sometimes it feels that something is missing and when you use two hands to type the message it does give you errors, lol. but i think with multitouch it should be solved. by the way with H8 firmware keyboard became more responsive and a bit faster, IMO. anyway i dont complain about keyboard at all :)

5. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

Have you tried touchpal? It's free.

6. Gumdrop

Gumdrop New Member

I had the same problem with my touchscreen too but it all of a sudden started working correctly when stopped eating pies and chocolates...weird :confused:

7. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

For sure, TouchPal would be awesome if it supported international characters (eg.