• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there anyway to sync my Apps to my computer?

What, specifically? You have HTC Sync already on your device. Just download the PC client from HTC and Sync your device that way.

If you're running Windows 7, do a search for XP/Vista drivers for HTC Sync and your Windows 7 OS. There are a slew of threads already covering that conundrum.

If you're trying to Sync your device with Microsoft's Office 2010 Beta, then you might run into some problems as that software is still beta and is not recognized by HTC Sync.

Upvote 0
Ah, thank you for the reply. More specifically I am referring to the applications on my phone. To give you more background I am in apple care and troubleshoot iPhones, I know that iPhones can sync and move their applications (and locations on the screens) over to their computers. I want this capability on my phone as whenever I try a new rom or have to do something drastic on my phone I have to redownload all the apps again, and I frequently forget all the useful apps I had.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones