Is there anyway to sync my Apps to my computer?

Last Updated:

1. awesomecomb

awesomecomb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there?

Advertisement
  2. BlueScreenOfLife

BlueScreenOfLife Active Member

What, specifically? You have HTC Sync already on your device. Just download the PC client from HTC and Sync your device that way.

If you're running Windows 7, do a search for XP/Vista drivers for HTC Sync and your Windows 7 OS. There are a slew of threads already covering that conundrum.

If you're trying to Sync your device with Microsoft's Office 2010 Beta, then you might run into some problems as that software is still beta and is not recognized by HTC Sync.

3. awesomecomb

Ah, thank you for the reply. More specifically I am referring to the applications on my phone. To give you more background I am in apple care and troubleshoot iPhones, I know that iPhones can sync and move their applications (and locations on the screens) over to their computers. I want this capability on my phone as whenever I try a new rom or have to do something drastic on my phone I have to redownload all the apps again, and I frequently forget all the useful apps I had.

4. awesomecomb

Bump? Also, I wanted to jump into making applications for android. What progression should I take Java then Android? or Start with something like Phrogam then java then android?