Is this website ligit?General

1. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Well-Known Member

I wouldn't trust it but that's just me.

Advertisement
    :
  2. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

I do not know why, but I believed it could be a replica model of the S4. Even if the S4 is second-hand, I do not believe that it could be so cheaply priced.
  3. Stu675

Stu675 Well-Known Member

usually if you have to ask a question like that I wouldnt touch it.

If it sounds to go to be true. It usually is.
  4. alicepattinson

alicepattinson Well-Known Member

Oh that's really cheap for an S4. I think you should go to a legit site.
  5. ragingbull

ragingbull Member

Definitely a knockoff or a scam. No one would want to sell such an expensive phone for such a low price.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

There has to be a catch. There is NO WAY that this,or,any brand new high-end/flagship smartphone is this inexpensive off-contract.

I see they're listed as having office(s)in Austin,TX. & have a phone number listed.
    Why don't you contact them & fill us in on the details/results. :)
  7. fatalfury

fatalfury Well-Known Member

Problem Detected.....

First off Samsung comes in 2 colors and thats white and black but this site says white and blue WTF this is defiantly knock off Chinese crap.... Do not buy.... and of course there unlocked they have 2 sim card ports to...

check it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxH98U7cOg
  8. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

To be exact, the S4 comes in White Frost and Black Mist. I went to check and some of their information were incorrect.
  9. joesixpack

joesixpack Well-Known Member

Color me cynical, but I'd be STUNNED if this was legit! Sounds to me like those Gicci handbags and Ralex watches you can buy on the street in NYC (don't go trying to buy any sugary soft drinks, though)!

Wait a minute, this has to be true! Everything on the internet is true, isn't it?

Apologies for my sarcasm. :coffee: Second cup of coffee just kicked in...
    KOLIO likes this.
  10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

You get what you pay for. End of story :cool:
  11. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

No way.

If it were possible to buy them at that price, you could become rich quickly. Either this is a complete fraud or these are not real S4s.
  12. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Most probably a replica or a scam. Wow the seller must be bankrupt sooner or later if he were to sell authentic S4s at that price.
  13. zoxxo

zoxxo Well-Known Member

Does anyone else find it odd that the person who posted this question only has two posts, which are the same exact posts in two forums on the board, and no other posts to this persons name...

Hmmmm... :rolleyes:
  14. tastycaramel

tastycaramel Guest

Yea maybe he is trying to promote? He hasn't post any replies to this thread... :rolleyes: