• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this website ligit?

I'm in the market for a new Galaxy S4 on Verizon. This website: c2itshoppingmall.com claims to be selling them for $379.00 unlocked. This seems almost too good to be true. Can anyone speak as to whether they know if this is a scam or not? Thanks

I do not know why, but I believed it could be a replica model of the S4. Even if the S4 is second-hand, I do not believe that it could be so cheaply priced.

Upvote 0
There has to be a catch. There is NO WAY that this,or,any brand new high-end/flagship smartphone is this inexpensive off-contract.

I see they're listed as having office(s)in Austin,TX. & have a phone number listed.
Why don't you contact them & fill us in on the details/results. :)

Upvote 0
Problem Detected.....

First off Samsung comes in 2 colors and thats white and black but this site says white and blue WTF this is defiantly knock off Chinese crap.... Do not buy.... and of course there unlocked they have 2 sim card ports to...

check it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxH98U7cOg

To be exact, the S4 comes in White Frost and Black Mist. I went to check and some of their information were incorrect.

Upvote 0
Color me cynical, but I'd be STUNNED if this was legit! Sounds to me like those Gicci handbags and Ralex watches you can buy on the street in NYC (don't go trying to buy any sugary soft drinks, though)!

Wait a minute, this has to be true! Everything on the internet is true, isn't it?

Apologies for my sarcasm. :coffee: Second cup of coffee just kicked in...

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones