• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues connecting two Android devices via Bluetooth

D

Deleted User

Hello all,

I've scoured the internet for a while now trying to find someone with an issue similar to mine, and I've found nothing.

First if all, I'd like to specify that I HAVE connected my Axon 7 to my Alldocube M8 via Bluetooth before with zero issues. This problem has only recently arose.

I'm trying to send GPS location data from my Axon 7 to my Alldocube M8 via Bluetooth, and I can't seem to connect the two devices via Bluetooth anymore. I try to connect them, and both devices get a notification showing the same Bluetooth pairing code. When I press 'Pair' on both, they connect for a fraction of a second and immediately disconnect. This is extremely frustrating because it used to work without problems.

I'd also like to point out that since they were connecting properly I have not updated the firmware on either devices. They remain exactly the same as they did when they were properly connecting.

Any thoughts from anyone on how to get this to work?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones