• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root issues with lg connect after unrooting.

tonylc74

Android Enthusiast
Oct 7, 2011
nw.georgia
Hi, my problem occurred after deleting xbin folder, su, and then superuser APk from system/app. This was fine till I did a hard reset, afterwards when then phone did finally reboot, when I was doing the device setup I had no keyboard to enter my gmail account and other info. Well it got worse. The phone would force close and a dialogue would come up saying: android process settings have shutdown unexpectedly. The only way I could fix this was to first, use my wife's phone to send me a text with a link for a keyboard apk. Then I had to do the same for a launcher/home replacement because it wouldn't load my homescreen either! What would be you're thoughts on this? Sorry about the long post but I thought this could help if anyone else experiences this problem.

I have ur info uploadfromtaptalk1405395093256.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405395141876.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405395164584.jpg

Sent from my SM-S765C using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones