• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues with T-Mobile

About two years ago, we moved from Verizon to T-Mobile. After the move, we cannot get any service at all. Text messages do not go through with 4GLTE or WIFI, calls get dropped, calls cannot be made because I am "outside of network area", my husband can't get or make calls. Evey time I call or go to T-Mobile, I am told it is my phone, so I went through 3 different phones 3 different chips, and this last time was told that I would have to get a different phone if I want this problem to stop. Why can't I receive the service I was promised and I have been paying for the last two years?! Is that too much to ask?

I live in a rural area with spotty service (despite the fact that the tower is 6.1 miles away). I contacted T-Mobile via Facebook and they set me up with a Personal CellSpot that plugs into my cable router. I was previously using the two-piece Personal CellSpot and that didn't help.

See https://support.t-mobile.com/commun...9/16/which-personal-cellspot-is-right-for-you

The one on the left is what I had and the one I have now is similar to the one on the right, but doesn't have the external antennas. My service is so much better now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones