• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JELLY BEAN FK23 is on the way?

what the freak now! i downloaded fk 23 rooted and when one click exraction three times it told me it was corrupted so then i kept redownloading and now tells me something bout ivalid md5 hash. ahhh! bros what should i do before i set this phone on fire!

are you having trouble running the exe file to do the self extraction of the OC (one click odin installer)? If so delete the file entirely and redownloaded it from the repository

Codegerm

Upvote 0
fbvJ2yh3b34AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

this what it shows every single time. i delete and redowload it and same ish.:mad:

Upvote 0
i did that like twenty times. now cant even install original FK23 tar. thru odin. had to go back to FH29
:mad::mad:

this link is for the FL04 rooted stock restore. It is an exe file of 444MB. After downloading it run it and it will extract a folder called Odin-OC. In that folder wil be another exe witch is the actual installer, run that then put your phone in download mode, connect the usb cable between the phone and the pc once it recognizes the com port on the Odin installer then click start.

http://rwilco12.androidfilehost.com/LeakSite/?dir=Leaks/Samsung%20Epic%204G%20Touch/FL04/ROM/Rooted

Codegerm

Note: make sure you have the usb drivers for your phone installed on your pc, and please make sure you have a good USB cable for your phone. I have seen bad cables causing lots of problems.

Upvote 0
this link is for the FL04 rooted stock restore. It is an exe file of 444MB. After downloading it run it and it will extract a folder called Odin-OC. In that folder wil be another exe witch is the actual installer, run that then put your phone in download mode, connect the usb cable between the phone and the pc once it recognizes the com port on the Odin installer then click start.

Rwilco12's Android Repository

Codegerm

Note: make sure you have the usb drivers for your phone installed on your pc, and please make sure you have a good USB cable for your phone. I have seen bad cables causing lots of problems.

ok the once the yellow com comes up i hit start then it says. <ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM> End...

:thinking:

Upvote 0
ok the once the yellow com comes up i hit start then it says. <ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM> End...

:thinking:

Try the FK23 link just step up on the repository page (the .. folder) until you see the link for FK23. I did the FK23 one with absolutely no problems, and am running FK23 now. Unless you have something corrupted in your computer it should work.

Upvote 0
Try the FK23 link just step up on the repository page (the .. folder) until you see the link for FK23. I did the FK23 one with absolutely no problems, and am running FK23 now. Unless you have something corrupted in your computer it should work.
after a million tries now it the oc rooted works FK23 will not change again. unless i really have to cuz the was a pain in A**. thanks br0 .any tips on things i can do and cant with this rooted rom.:smokingsomb::D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones