• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][Linaro] Zippy V6.0 {Updated 10/03/14}

Seriously, pleeeeeeeaaaaaase make it for the stock ROM. At least until you can get a Simplicity for my version of the phone. I would be very grateful :)
Can you remake this kernel for the stock ROM?

I flashed it on stock and overclocking seems to work fine. Haven't tried anything else as I don't have the simplicity control app to tweak any of the other features.

Upvote 0
perfect the new kernel is great only one problem..... I get a random reboot about once per day, is that normal? Plus the reboot takes a while
yes, that is normal. chev said it in his OP so it should be good. I also think the OP said you should switch to conservative if you want it for daily use or something... I'd have to check again. but you can just look at it at the beginning of this thread :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones