• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root kinda stuck

meanmini1

Feb 27, 2010
Central Cali
well, i wanted to give my wife my esteem so i did a factory data/wipe reset. i did do a backup earlier on. so i restarted the phone and now it goes straight to cwm screen because it won't reboot. i tried to do a restore and cwm says no files found on my earlier backup. i plugged my phone into my pc. it reads my phone but i can't download any roms to it. ive done the battery pull, mounts and storage and mounted everything but it always goes to recovery and that's it. a lil help would be appreciated. thank you.

ill have to try tomorrow. the sd card i had was write protected and while trying to erase and reformat, i corrupted it. oh well. thanks for the download tho.

well if you google how to fix a corrupted sd card you will find a fix quick...sorry i can't help with that...but once you get up and running again put that file on your sd card and flash it (install) you will be good to go....anytime i can be of some help ill be here..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones