• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

To finish first, first you have to finish

Richard Dreyfuss, quoting his friend Roy Scheider, on the art and craft of cinema direction; Applicable to any creative endeavor......At least any endeavor which is built to last and stands the test of time.

"It's not the take that takes the time.....it's the time you take between the takes to get the right take. That's what takes the time."

Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing your take on the situation.

You speak of this circle often, yet I never see it. The message field in front of me reliably has a particular look. When inspecting circles, let straight lines which approach one another at 90 degrees be your first warning sign.

Perhaps they have moved the winners circle to the editing bay; That's where I'll be, up to my knees in short strips of film. All the scenes in which I failed to make the cut; And up to my hips in pie.......With a cool bottle of milk to wash it all down, celebrate my victory.

Upvote 0
ninja.gif

Mesmerizing, isn't it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones