• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Then his replacement also died suddenly

Childs, Eric "Stumpy Joe" (1945-1974): Former Wool Cave drummer became Tap’s second drummer in 1969 after John "Stumpy" Pepys died in a bizarre gardening accident. Derek remembers Childs as having "big hands, big feet, big heart. Small lips. Thin hair. Big ears. That really says it all." (IST) Childs would perform on four Tap albums before choking to death on someone else’s vomit in 1974. Who produced the vomit remains shrouded in mystery. Nigel: "You can’t really dust for vomit."

Reactions: Bg260
Upvote 0
I think @Kaat 72 might be able to give you some guidance.

But would the two of you please take it in to the other room, leave me here alone with my victory?

I saw "freak gardening accident", and started trembling......Must....make......"dust for vomit" joke....hurryhurryhurry!!!!!!

Then you went and ruined it for me. :mad:
Oh well, it was after all, a no brainer......I shouldn't wonder you got there first.;)

Upvote 0
2470489_f260.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones