• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's make the longest thread on AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeahha

Usually off topic
Jul 29, 2010
So, I am tired of hearing about this thread http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...pre-release-thread-best-buy-ad-page-live.html being the longest thread on AF

It has over 50,000 replies currently. I think our dedicated forum gamers can make a thread with more replies (with even less sense than that thread has :D)

So, all you have been here and there are no new posts in any of the forums you normally visit (I am sure I am not the only person here who have had experienced this) so now if you are here just start posting in this thread. Lets see if we can get to 100,000 posts, if we get there lets get to 1,000,000 posts and keep going.

Feel free to double post, triple post, if you want fill up an entire page of you just saying random stuff after all I just want this thread's post count to rise above and beyond all others.

I can't believe you are still reading this post :p

If you don't know what to say just bump this thread.

Reactions: snecker
I will sit here and post gibberish until I pass out if you change that evil avatar.

How bout this:
10240296-small.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones