• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lets root this thing.

I don't have this phone but a relative does and wants me to root it for them, so I've been keeping an eye on this forum. I think you guys maybe should ask for help from shabbypenguin, they just rooted the LG Spirit 4G with the help of someone named bliss who is the rooting guru. Just a thought guys, good luck with this phone.

Already had shabby try and help he did with no luck, we have to find some sort. Of New exploit plz search the forums to find everything we have tried.

Upvote 0
Sad to see a brand such as the coolpad is so hard to root when you see the namebrand phones getting rooted as soon as they come out.. o well this phone sucks anyways.

The Admire is better, and I've been holding off on using this phone for quite some time now and finally decided to use it as im not going to let all that money go in the gutter because money doesn't fall from trees.

Upvote 0
Just rooted my Coolpad!!
ok i got it it took for ever but here we go first go to setting alow unknown sources and then enable usb debugging .
Search google for framaroot.apk,download to phone and install. Works PERFECTLY! I just installed a screenshot app for root users that works perfectly. Superuser is also installed! If you can't find framaroot.apk, I have available on my Google drive for download!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5U5YsV1738_OGIxLTF0Z1JKR2c/edit?usp=sharing

Upvote 0
Just rooted my Coolpad!!
ok i got it it took for ever but here we go first go to setting alow unknown sources and then enable usb debugging .
Search google for framaroot.apk,download to phone and install. Works PERFECTLY! I just installed a screenshot app for root users that works perfectly. Superuser is also installed! If you can't find framaroot.apk, I have available on my Google drive for download!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5U5YsV1738_OGIxLTF0Z1JKR2c/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the screenshot from my Coolpad:
photo.php

Now we need a ROM!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones