• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

So it's been awhile since I posted here. Received a Dinc II as a replacement when my Dinc's power button crapped out. Managed to downgrade last night and got my phone rooted again finally. So I figured I'd share my setup (even if it a Dinc II) :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/112055086230181218438/DroidIncredibleIIUploads#5676581632078692146

I'm actually on my phone now, so this is the best link to the screenshot I can get. Thoughts?

Upvote 0
Similar to my last one, refined a bit more.

Widgetsoid
Minimalist Text
pink.png

Multicon and Desktop Visualizer to access Apps Organizer categories
Multicon and Desktop Visualizer for text icons that were made with Simple Text
Desktop Visualizer for the large self-made icon for phoning Nikki
pink2.png

Upvote 0
I was looking a few pages back, saw talk of beautiful brunettes... :p

Widget locker w/ Simplism
6473477689_5dd74c07a3.jpg

Launcherpro
SwitchPro
Beautifulwidgets w/ DirtyPaper inverted to white by me xD 1337 PS skills rite thar!
6473477945_b89e776273.jpg

I've gotten so used to not having sense...even switched up to MIUI for a bit. I liked the clean look, but the way it handles apps drove me batty.

Upvote 0
It's been awhile since anyone posted... So. I think this is my first screenshot here.

I use WidgetLocker
Smooth Calender for the calendar
Days Left Widget for the countdown
SMS Unread Count for the phone and text icons
Lockscreen Clock for the clock
Can't remember where I got the wallpaper - I think it was on Zedge - I've had that wallpaper for a really long time and just haven't used it until now.

Lockscreen%2020120419.jpg

Upvote 0
Figure I'll post mine up, though I have a tendency to change it every week or two.

Lockscreen is stock ICS, nothing special there, hence no screenshot.
ROM is KANG 4.0.4
Apex Launcher
Simple Calendar Widget
Icons created with Simple Text Creator
MinimalisticText (small text in the center right of the main home screen, uptime of the phone)

1z1yyqw.jpg
'
Before ICS, I never got into using folders but now I can't see not using them.

Upvote 0
Finally had enough time to contribute.

1st is when I was running Nils Business GingerSense 3.5

shot_000001.jpg

shot_000003.jpg

Lockscreen: WidgetLocker
Text Icons: Simple Text
Clock: Digital Clock
Wallpaper is part of the Dominican Republic

screenshot-1330113618581.png

ROM: In-Sensitive Minimalist

shot_000013.jpg

This one just kind of came together on it's own
ROM: In-Sensitive Minimalist

shot_000016.jpg

Upvote 0
My home screen. I don't use too many apps. Launcher pro with simple icon app. I only use mobile data and never WiFi. It's always on and I use a droidwall app to stop unnecessary data usage and battery power consumption. For email I use touchdown. No screenlocks and no SD card either. EMMC mapped as SD. Volume keys disabled. Phone rooted and bloatware removed. Works great and is pretty fast now.

Sent from my ADR6300

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363223884409.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363223884409.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones