• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Finally came up with something new I like. Kinda copied something I found on deviantART, idk what phone it was originally made for, but this is my take on it.

Lockscreen
Widgetlocker
Minimalistic Text widget

UlRrb.jpg

Homescreen
Launcherpro +
Minimalistic Text Widget

cJ40f.jpg

I made the wallpaper to look like the setup I found, though it isn't the same, so I suppose you could call it a custom wallpaper. I also made the Launcherpro dock.

Lemme know what you think.

Upvote 0
playoffs are here! gotta REP!
running CM7 with the cyan theme

Lockscreen:
widget locker-minimal theme
BW 4x1
Minimalistic text widget.

Homescreen:
Minimalistic widget
Circle battery widget (no circle)

This is by far one of the worst wall papers I have ever had the displeasure of looking at. I'm thinking something more Black and Orange ;)

Upvote 0
2011-04-18_17.09.13.jpg

2011-04-17_21.10.00.jpg

2011-04-17_21.10.08.jpg

This is addictive...

Lockscreen: Widetlocker w/ xda light themed slider , minimalistic text

Home: Minimalistic text, circle launcher, stock themed sense 2.0

other screen: large widgets from the Pulse app - this is a new one for me but I think it is going to stay I like the functionality of the app.

I cant get away from circle launcher, I spend a large amount of time driving and having quick access to apps is nice, I find myself not using car home anymore.
e2m4QVbi-2q0vUrKVXKIEQ

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Love.jpg

My favorite set-up so far!
It may not be for everyone, but I love the colors and the cute girl :p

Also, I dont know why the Notification bar stayed on for all the screens but the home screen, guess I didnt tap to hide it.

Launcher pro, just rooted (needed the WiFi tether!) have yet to load and roms or whatever, probably wont.

Middle screen is home screen,
Circle battery, Clockr Evolution (donation version).
Phone, contacts, app drawer, Handcent, and browser in the dock.

Left screen just has wifi tether shortcut
Astro file manager, Youtube, Google Nav, Stock mail app, and Facebook in the dock.

Right screen has stock music widget, Pandora widget, Catch notes, and power cotrol.
Camera, flashlight, music, Soundhound, and market in Dock.

Thoughts?

Upvote 0
I saw a girl with green hair about two weeks ago. She was NOT happy about it. :D

Ok, so I started on my newest project, not really wanting to move on from the nice apartment I made, but unable to help myself. I was going to burn that mother DOWN. When I realized I didn't have the 'shop chops for that, I found a great shot of the charred remains of a home. But again, I would have had to burn up a bunch of icons and lay them all around the place. Pfffffft. Giving up in frustration, I watched a movie. Two actually. Phantasm I & II! I went through the movies, grabbing screens and making stuff for this. I didn't make the Tall Man graphic of course. And I left the artifacts in the lockscreen because it makes it look...dirty. Or something. Oh lord, y'all are getting the long version again. Sorry. It's time, boooooooy!

Wallpaper: Grabbed from Phantasm II. Barrels grabbed from Phantasm I and placed in portal room.

phantasmwp.jpg

Lockscreen:
LauncherPro + (soon with skinnable widgets!)
Aozora Clock
SanjaMiniWidgets
My Arrows Widgetlocker Slider (modified to use death ball and "keyhole" grabbed from both movies. Plan to incorporate death ball sound effect for unlock sound.)
SwitchPro

lock.jpg

Left:
Resizeable barrel icon (not currently in use but shown as available. Also grabbed from movie. Icons removed to maintain the bright emptiness of that room.)
Pole launches Google Voice Search.

left.jpg

Home:
Aozora Clock
Minimalistic Text Date
Left pole launches Google Voice Search.
Right Pole launches Tiny Flashlight.
Dock from who knows where.
Dock icons grabbed from movie. Gold modified from silver.

home.jpg

Right:
Calendr
Pole launches Tiny Flashlight.

right.jpg

Folders:
Gold dock sphere launches Folder Organizer and All Labels. All apps categorized. Icons from movie. Starred folder icon is the black Toby ball from the third movie, complete with extended knives (forks?). Silver dock spheres launch the usual phone, contacts, texts, and web.

folders.jpg

I grabbed a LOT of screenies from those movies. I could probably make one or two more Phantasm themes. Not sure I really want to, though.

And yes. Addictive.
43.gif

Upvote 0
drocap cut off the top of my clock :(

I...didn't quite read that right at first. :eek:

Nice job, Worm. What's that font?

I saw you over in the Widgetlocker theme thread. Funny stuff. :D

Speaking of Widgetlocker, a) I saw screenies somewhere from a guy in a closed beta of a Widgetlocker version that REMOVES THE SENSE CLOCK! \o/ Very nice to know that is actually coming. And b) In a moment of weakness, I got Lock 2.0. What a POS compared to WL. Sheesh.

Hope you're enjoying that TB. (Man, that doesn't sound right at ALL. lol)

And hey, is it just my phone/area, or does this thread load slower than Stevie Wonder at the ATM on your phones? It's the worst, really. But it's just this thread/site. Everything else loads quickly enough on the wireless and 3G.

What? Where's my work? Uuuuuh...I'm back to the Hex layout. I missed it so. And then it dawned on me that maybe no one has even seen a Phantasm movie, thereby making my last work utterly irrelevant. So I'm on break. :D

Upvote 0
I...didn't quite read that right at first. :eek:

Nice job, Worm. What's that font?

I saw you over in the Widgetlocker theme thread. Funny stuff. :D

Speaking of Widgetlocker, a) I saw screenies somewhere from a guy in a closed beta of a Widgetlocker version that REMOVES THE SENSE CLOCK! \o/ Very nice to know that is actually coming. And b) In a moment of weakness, I got Lock 2.0. What a POS compared to WL. Sheesh.

Hope you're enjoying that TB. (Man, that doesn't sound right at ALL. lol)

Thanks, man. The home screen is Sony Sketch, lock screen is MankSans. People are so stupid in that thread and it really irritates me. I had to say something. I wish a mod would step up and police that thing and delete all the useless posts (including mine ;)) It would go from 30+ pages to about 8, haha. I guess WL 2.1 will "blow away 2.0", from what I've heard. I agree, Lock 2.0, and any other LS replacements are a JOKE compared to WL.

Definitely enjoying my TB. I loved my Inc so much I didn't think I would love my TB as much as I do, but it's everything I wish my Inc was in all honesty.

Upvote 0
To all of you that use WidgetLocker, do you notice any drop in performance or battery life? I was reading reviews for the app and there were a lot of complaints in those areas. Just wondering what you guys think...

The Incredible's battery life stinks on ice anyway. But if it gets worse for people using Widgetlocker, my guess is that they are adding battery sucking widgets to their lockscreen, thus adding to the drain. In THAT respect, WL is indirectly responsible. But not really. It is a fully customizable wonder app, and should be praised from atop every mountain on the range. Hallelujah.

So like...I found a gold mine of beautiful photos. I didn't run across any that are optimized to fit 960x800 however. But some creative resizing and sharpening etc. can produce some decent results. Here are a couple of walls I made from there as well as the link.

Oh. Oh my. Well! Here I am in a Carl's Jr., tethered to my DInc using the free version of PDANet. Guess what I can't do here.
wall.gif
No connection to secure sites/FTP.

But I can share the link, can't I. Hah!

Art Gallery & Community - T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Wall Art, Fine Art Prints, Calendars & More | RedBubble - just type in a keyword (building, mountain, Porsche, blood, fire, etc.) in the search box up top and it will show thumbs of tons of pics related to whatever you typed in. Some really fantastic stuff in there. Good hunting!

Upvote 0
Double post! got a few to post up.

Love MIUI. Been on it for like 2 days so far, so this is what im currently running.

Lockscreen
Minimal Warm Lockscreen

Homescreen

BobclockD3
Beautiful Widgets
Theme is a mix of Minimal Warm and SWG:Cream

Here's some stuff from CM7 I've been running the past few days before flashing MIUI

Homescreen
ADW EX
Ecqlipse2 icons
Minimalistic Text Widget
SiMi Clock

Homescreen
ADW EX
Minimalistic Text Widget
mClock

And for the lulz if you guys don't mind, been trying to make my Ipod Touch not look as ghey as IOS usually makes it look lol.

This theme is called G.O.C PRO, also with a status bar mod to take out
the time, and add my own carrier wording, etcc..

Also thought I'd post a link to all of my previous lock/homescreens for my Dinc I've made since I've had it. It's a set in my Flickr, so check it out if ya want!

Android Layouts - a set on Flickr

Upvote 0
That BobClock is too cool. And your Flickr gallery of layouts is *British accent* brilliant! I might have to get on that bandwagon, too. :D Meanwhile, here's the two walls I promised from that RedBubble place. I'm still waiting for something to hit me hard enough to get me off the Hex layout. I have a feeling that between all of us, someone can do something very nice with these...

birdbuilding.jpg

birdshotlock.jpg

Reactions: suprafreak1000
Upvote 0
Double post! got a few to post up.

Love MIUI. Been on it for like 2 days so far, so this is what im currently running.

Lockscreen
Minimal Warm Lockscreen

Homescreen

BobclockD3
Beautiful Widgets
Theme is a mix of Minimal Warm and SWG:Cream

Here's some stuff from CM7 I've been running the past few days before flashing MIUI

Homescreen
ADW EX
Ecqlipse2 icons
Minimalistic Text Widget
SiMi Clock

Homescreen
ADW EX
Minimalistic Text Widget
mClock

And for the lulz if you guys don't mind, been trying to make my Ipod Touch not look as ghey as IOS usually makes it look lol.

This theme is called G.O.C PRO, also with a status bar mod to take out
the time, and add my own carrier wording, etcc..

Also thought I'd post a link to all of my previous lock/homescreens for my Dinc I've made since I've had it. It's a set in my Flickr, so check it out if ya want!

Android Layouts - a set on Flickr

Anyway to post your wallpaper?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones