• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg msm323 L70 Not installing fully

Keith Borom

Lurker
Dec 24, 2014
I have an lg l70 that will boot up but setup wizard stops. All I get is your recent screen appears hear. People can call me but I can not navigate really because I guess full installation was not completed.

I was trying to install paranoid rom, installed twrp did fartory reset in twrp, installed paranoid rom sucessfully. Tried to install google apps, got error 70 due to insufficient space. Rebooted in twrp and now I am stuck.

I have an lg ms323 from metropcs. The phone will not go into any mode if you turn phone off then turn back on holding down the power button and +volume (releasing power button when phone vibrates). It just goes back to old carbon 4.4.4 rom again without installing anything.

Do you know of anything I can do to try and save the phone. When hooked up to usb and computer, I can see my files on the phone, both internal storage and external sdcard.

Any help is appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones