• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LINE App problems on Samsung SM-G900T

senshin

Lurker
Aug 28, 2015
(^-^)/ Hello everyone, I'm new this forum (and forums in general)...

I use LINE a lot in order to stay in contact with my family who lives in the SEA region and was wondering if anyone who owns a Samsung Galaxy S5 with T-mobile also has this issue when attempting to carry over an account/log in to LINE. Since I have several devices with me (my old S3 and first gen. Nexus 7), I tried logging in via Facebook with all of them and they have all been able to log into LINE with no problems, save for my S5.

When trying to log in with my phone number, I get an "invalid phone number" error, so I gave up and tried the alternate way of logging in via Facebook which yielded "An error occured. Please wait a while and try again" error (see attached screenshot)... but I've found that this only happens on my S5 which I have just received yesterday.

I was just wondering if I was the only one who has having these issues...I tried looking on LINE's google play app page and noticed that there were a couple of people with the same device having similar problems. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-28-06-58-53.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-06-58-53.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 57

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones