• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Looking for a sleeve for my Nexus S

Yeah, that's the thing. We will have to wait for Nexus S specific accessories.
One thing I wanted to try is, for sleeves, go to the stores that has all phones and compare them with the Nexus S with over length and thickness. Maybe a similar dimension phone will for sure fit the Nexus S sleeves.
Currently I am using my old G1 sleeve. And it fit very snuggly.

Upvote 0
i purchased the platinum case from best buy with the clip 35 bucks its made by sedieo and its awesome fits the phone nice protects well and is well made. For now its the only case out there but i dont see many surpassing it

I bought that case twice since the first one did not hold my phone snugly. The second one I bought had the same loose feeling and then scratched up the back of my phone. Needless to say I'm pissed. I bought a Amzer silicone jelly case which should be arriving any day now.

Upvote 0
I bought that case twice since the first one did not hold my phone snugly. The second one I bought had the same loose feeling and then scratched up the back of my phone. Needless to say I'm pissed. I bought a Amzer silicone jelly case which should be arriving any day now.

let me know how that is im interested in the argyle one
dude the site is saying not available till 1/24

Upvote 0
I just received my Amzer silicone/jelly case and it is really really good for the price. It is not flimsy and has a good solid fit around the nexus s. The sides are a little loose but still have a good fit. It is not bothersome at all.

It does not add that much in terms of size and it does add very little weight. I like this since without the case the phone felt light but this added weight does wonders and adds to the overall feel.

The power button and volume rocker buttons are not cut out but there are notches to indicate where they are. I believe this is a plus as it adds that extra little "click" when you press them. I hope that makes sense.

I have put my phone in my pocket and did not notice any large amounts of dust or lint. Nothing out of the ordinary.

This case was definitely worth the $10. I'd recommend this case over the cheap BB case they were offering for $35.

Also, Ive always used hard cases before for all my old phones and this was my first time using a soft silicone case.

Upvote 0
Hi guys , i just got one of these Mofi cases for my nexus s , fits perfect and is soft lined inside so dont scratch . Just what i was lookin for .
Premium Quality Mofi Google Nexus S Pouch/Case/Cover UK on eBay (end time 15-Feb-11 00:25:54 GMT)
i've been looking for a pouch since i got my gelaskin; you dont happen to know any US resellers with quick shipping do you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones