• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for similar games

Rykar

Lurker
May 24, 2010
I have ordered the HTC Incredible and should have it in a few weeks. I'm coming from the Blackberry Storm, so games on there were not fun. I was playing around with my girlfriends iphone and really liked two games on there. I was hoping that there were very similar games available on my new phone. The two games were:

Haypi Kindgom

We Rule

Please let me know so that I can download them right off when I receive the my incredible.

Thanks!

Those two games are what hold your opinion to a phone? What about the ability to endlessly customize your phone. Or your ability to create those games for yourself... Just saying, you couldn't do that with an iPhone.
P.S. Also, be patient with this forum, it doesn't receive as much activity as the other forums on the site. Don't expect an answer in just 4 hours. If there is an answer to your question though, it will come.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones