• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking For Ubislate 7Ci Emulators

Could be the tablet just isn't up to it, doesn't have enough power, giving it's apparently freezing and skipping frames. I believe this is a single core 1GHz device with only 512 MB RAM, running Kitkat 4.4. Which for current Android devices is frankly rock bottom. Back in the days of Gingerbread 2.3 that would have been quite a reasonable spec for a tablet. Gaming console emulation can often be quite demanding on a device if you want it to run smoothly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Could be the tablet just isn't up to it, doesn't have enough power, giving it's apparently freezing and skipping frames. I believe this is a single core 1GHz device with only 512 MB RAM, running Kitkat 4.4. Which for current Android devices is frankly rock bottom. Back in the days of Gingerbread 2.3 that would have been quite a reasonable spec for a tablet. Gaming console emulation can often be quite demanding on a device if you want it to run smoothly.
I don't care if it runs smoothly, just that it runs. I've got an iPod Touch, but I'm not willing to jail break it, just to play NES games on it. If I can find emulators that run on this thing, I'll be happy. If not, I have portable Famicom and SNES clones. Between those two systems and my Gameboys, I'm good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones