• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lost all my contacts??

Yesterday I had all of my contacts in my phone (about 50)
Today I woke up and had only 10 INCLUDING TMOBILE SUPPORT, from what the icons say they are contacts from my SIM card but thats impossible when I just bought this phone from Tmobile and they transferred my contacts from my old phone to this phone. What the heck is going on with it?

I had the same thing happen after buying my phone. The first thing I knew most of my contacts were not there. I took the phone back to the T-Mobile store and had a different person install them again from my old SIM card and this time all works great. The first time the new salesperson did not install my gallery photos and my downloaded ringtone as he didn't know how to properly do it. When the 2nd person installed it, I got my old ringtone back and also my pictures as well as all of my contacts. This has happened to me several times at T-mobile over the years but they always manage to install them properly again. Good luck!

Upvote 0
This happens to me a lot! Contacts up and just walk off my phone. Talk about panic city!

I called T-Mobile and they told me to import them from the SIM card. I never put them on the SIM Card, buy hey. It worked!

Now ~ sometimes that doesn't work! :mad:

So what I did was put them as an icon on my home page. So when I find that Contacts are empty....I Go to my home page and there they are! Updated too!

LOVE this phone but it def has a mind of it's own!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones