Lost my data - lost my Satnav!General

Last Updated:

1. Metaz

Metaz Member This Topic's Starter

Well recently I've had to do a system update to my phone as it completely locked itself after too many unlock attempts in my pocket and I didn't know my google account.

Basically, before my update I had a Satnav app, that I'm pretty sure i didn't download but was on my phone from stock (but I might be wrong). I think it was called Navigation, and it had an update recently that allowed it to have vocal commands, i.e. "Turn left in 100 yards" etc. It had the same blue arrow that the Google Maps Navigation had as the app icon.

It's useful to me as I'm a delivery driver and when you get near to the 'target' house it shows a picture of which house it is, it's really accurate, and has that satellite layer on it that helps out too.

I really need this app back and have been looking (both on the marketplace and on the phones memory) for it for a while to no avail.

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Go into google maps, hit directions and then select navigation.

Does all the turn by turn stuff you need.

3. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

The blue arrow is a shortcut for Google navi.

4. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

Yeah, just redownload google nav from the market, confused me for a bit when I debranded :)

5. Metaz

Metaz Member This Topic's Starter

Okay cheers guys, I thought they were completely unrelated apps. I'll give it a go after work :)