love android but for music cant seem to find something i like as much as iTunes

1. dmorgan924

dmorgan924 Member

I love my android phone but cant find a way i like to manage music as much as itunes.
    Currently I have winamp on my PC and doubletwist on my android phone.

It works but just love the way itunes works as far as syncing music .

What do you use and do?

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Personally I hate iTunes.

However I do not understand as to how WinAmp does not suit your needs. I mean I have WinAmp syncing straight to a music folder I specifically defined in my device. No double twist needed, just straightup WinAmp from PC to phone.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

mikedt likes this.
  4. XLS125

XLS125 Active Member

I felt the same for a long time. But I signed up for spotify premium, and in my opinion it is way better than iTunes. Worth the subscription.
  5. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Itunes is bloated and terrible. Not having to use it was one if the first reasons I looked at Android
    mikedt likes this.
  6. Roadie1015

Roadie1015 Well-Known Member

You can still manage music on your PC with iTunes. If you're already using Doubletwist just get Airsync and you're all set.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Agreed.

I've only got iTunes on the office PC, so I can download iTunes U content.
  8. androidguy1

androidguy1 Member

personally i dont find itunes that bad, but to each there own. but i do like mediago alot better then itunes, it has lots of features, creating/syncing playlists, syncing music, videos, and pictures.

it also has a store built in, but its mostly for the PSP, and movies/tv shows, and podcasts, no music content at all.

i find the UI very clean and usable, it also has a compact mode, where it stays in front of all your open windows, but in a small bar at the bottom of the screen, giving you access to music controls without leaving your current window.

you can find it here: Download - Media Go - Sony Network Entertainment
  9. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Winamp pro on PC and Android shows iTunes for the bloated monster it really is.
  10. crash613

crash613 Member

It is so funny that people are so fast to say iTunes is bloatware but then they compare it to crap like winamp on the Android side.

I just want to music manager that keeps track of play counts ,smart playlists and everything else it iTunes does show me that and I'll be happy
  11. crash613

crash613 Member

For anyone reading this at any point in the future... check out iSyncr. It is awesome and does the trick.
  12. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

How is it awesome when it show, iTunes for Windows required. I don't use Windows on my PC.
  13. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

I've uploaded over 15,000 tracks to Googe Music and bought some from them also, they've found everything I've needed so far and it works really well imo.
  14. crash613

crash613 Member

it is not awesome for you...
    but for me, it does the trick.