• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mandatory $10.00 a month more for EVO

Well, if you get the typical individual plan, you will be paying $80/month for a plan that will include more landline weekday minutes than you can probably use, unlimited calls to cell phones, unlimited calls after 7pm, unlimited weekends, unlimited data, access to Wimax networks where available, unlimited text, free turn-by-turn nav (although not as big a deal now that Google's has improved), and free roaming.

Find me a deal like that on any iPhone or Incredible or Nexus One.

Don't worry, I have time.

Upvote 0
I wonder if we could start a poll to see who wants these threads instantly closed when they appear.
Do you think the mods would listen. I will also volunteer my PM box for all 10 rants and complaints.

I forgot to add that I have a sweet pink katana for sale for anyone that does not want to fork over the ten bucks. It also has the latest EVO mod flashed.
check it:

OMFG :D that was fantastic... I am trying to picture a dude walking around with a pink Katana... my 16yo daughter had one :D

Upvote 0
OMFG :D that was fantastic... I am trying to picture a dude walking around with a pink Katana... my 16yo daughter had one :D

It's really not a joke either, I sold my hero on saturday and bought the wife a blackberry and took her katana until the EVO drops.

Driving my 5 year old daughter to school on Monday, I grabbed my phone and my daughter says "hey thats moms phone" I say "no it's mine now" and she says "but thats a girls phone" It was Priceless:D

Then when I was picking her up at school later that day her teacher made a comment about my pink phone.

The prices we pay for the latest and greatest.

Reactions: clambert1273
Upvote 0
Why are people still harping on 2 week old news?

And if your argument is "there's almost no 4g coverage", well, I hope you remember the days before EVDO. What did everybody do then?

You guessed it, payed more for the power vision service, even if it wasn't available to you. And that extra money helped Sprint blanket the country in EVDO. Same thing with wimax. Hell, most of my day is spent in 1xrtt. I don't bitch, because I go places that have 3g and 4g and I use it.

Deal with it or go get a walmart prepaid phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones