• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mandatory 4.3 Upgrade??

Id say if youre not the rooting type and you dont need to use tethering apps then just take the update but back up any pics etc that you wana keep and do a factory reset after the update.
Thats just my advice, i dont use samsung software but if you like it then youll probably love the update and a factory reset will sort out any bugs :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Id say if youre not the rooting type and you dont need to use tethering apps then just take the update but back up any pics etc that you wana keep and do a factory reset after the update.
Thats just my advice, i dont use samsung software but if you like it then youll probably love the update and a factory reset will sort out any bugs :thumbup:
gee Funky that really sound good; but I'm still scared. I'm gonna wait until someone actually tries that and reports success. It's logical, but logic doesn't alway win.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones