• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Market pausing/queueing downloads

iPhail

Feb 7, 2011
So I just got the a new Bell atrix and I started downloading apps, no problem. Today, less than 24 hours after getting it, when I tried to download the facebook app it simply froze and said paused. I tried literally everything, rebooting, logging into gmail, cache wipes, and finally factory reset. The factory reset worked... until i tried to download facebook again. Same problem, except it froze up at 16% and everytime i reboot my phone or market or wtv it shows as queued in the notification bar (even though i cancelled it). If i try downloading it again, I get a list of two facebook apps being downloaded. I am on my second factory reset in under 24 hours and idk what to do. Any thoughts?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones