• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Maximum Overclock for Droid Bionic

Pretty basic. I found the rooting instructions online and am about to root my phone. I already purchased set CPU for a previous device. Anyway does anybody know the maximum processor kernel available? I would think 1.5 to 1.7ghz would be childs play for this duel-core cpu. If anybody has any info on the max overclock I'm interested on how well it works

The actual maximum overclock will be different between devices. One person getting 1.5Ghz stable does not mean someone else with the same phone will get that kind of frequency and stability because of the way processors are manufactured. Being dual core or not doesn't necessarily increase the frequency it is able to overclock to either.

Upvote 0
Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones