• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] What you rocking?

What you running?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kk bro goodluck let me know how it goes bro

Always find myself going back to AOKP...never had a single issue and with the Linaro kernal and adjusting voltages...battery life is incredable!

Been runnin aokp with linaro kernel since last night & it's doin great. The look is almost exactly the same as BB with some minor differences.
I did notice right off that it's smaller than BB (less Mb). That means more open space for me lol. I think that helps it run a lil smoother too.
So I think I'll stick with this for a while. AOKP's website says they are working on 4.2. Hope they do better fixing the bugs than the other guys.

Upvote 0
Been runnin aokp with linaro kernel since last night & it's doin great. The look is almost exactly the same as BB with some minor differences.
I did notice right off that it's smaller than BB (less Mb). That means more open space for me lol. I think that helps it run a lil smoother too.
So I think I'll stick with this for a while. AOKP's website says they are working on 4.2. Hope they do better fixing the bugs than the other guys.

Been rocking AOKP for months :D im waiting for the 4.2 and yes they are working on it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones