• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [DEV] [WIP] AOSP Rom Build

Alright i have been using a prebuilt kernel and now i started trying to build kernel from source and im hitting this error ive built cyanogenmod 11 with prebuilt kernel it dosent flash and im hitting this error im not that great at kernels at all so i might have a few kernel related errors posted here so here it is
Code:
../../../../../../kernel/lge/f6mt/net/sched/sch_drr.c: In function 'drr_enqueue':
../../../../../../kernel/lge/f6mt/net/sched/sch_drr.c:358:11: warning: 'err' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
error, forbidden warning: sch_drr.c:358
make[4]: *** [net/sched/sch_drr.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [net/sched] Error 2
make[2]: *** [net] Error 2

I had just got pressy4pies kernel source

Are you running the same version of GCC as pressy? looks easy to fix.

Upvote 0
Any place u recommend to learn ?

Well I really learned by doing I started doing cyanogenmod 11 for my nexus 7 (2013) by following the guide on how to build then a while ago I really wanted to have cyanogenmod on my f6 and I found pressy4pie and the other devs and I read cm's porting guide and working with dm47021 has really taught me what is needed for a port then I started contributing so I really learned by doing

Upvote 0
First off ty.
Catched up on all this hype last night.
Installed.

Home button led as you know.
Vibration 50-50 as you know
Latest version.

But I have new problem, SD card is only reading in recovery?
Any suggestions?
Using pressypies recovery.
Side note just in case, gapp 4.4.x failed to flash while in recovery so no Google apps until I can access SD card to download a another zip, is this the problem?
Just found out also when I go to download via browser it download a txt file every time? Except for 4shared downloads correctly off this site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones