• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Minor calendar issue with expired events

When a past event has already taken place, sometimes the event reminder pops up a day or two later. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is there a fix?

I'm experiencing this as well and don't have a solution for it.

At first, I thought it was because I didn't dismiss it. Just clearing the reminder off the Notification screen doesn't turn off the reminder.

I later discovered that the reminder that's popping up is under "My Calendar". I only have one calendar synced, my Google Apps calendar, and that's the one that shoots of reminders at the right time. I have no idea what this "My Calendar" is, but I have seen it under the Pure Calendar widget settings.

Could it have something to do with the Pure Calendar apps?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the feedback guys. Jim, please let us know if your solution works. It's a minor issue, but nevertheless annoying. I don't see how difficult it could be to get a calendar application to work properly when it automatically comes with the phone's OS. I live by my phone's calendar, just like I did on the Blackberry I recently sold so I could buy the DINC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones