• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing bottom dock icons on Galaxy S4

Valyse

Lurker
Dec 5, 2014
I noticed that the bottom dock icons on my phone are missing. I tried editing by going to apps, edit and dragging the icons out but it doesn't work. Whenever I try to drag something to the bottom it shows like the icons are there but seem invisible. Is there any way to fix this? Get it back to normal? Thanks...

p0u87.jpg
2rn8m6e.jpg

It looks like you're using the ADW Launcher. longpress on a blank area and unlock the Launcher.
select ADW Settings
select App Dock
select Dock Style
select any place you want it EXCEPT Disabled
back all the way out, and if you're satisfied with the results, don't forget to LOCK the launcher settings.
That way, it won't get like it is due to accidental button presses....
Good Luck!
-bob

Upvote 0
The same issue happened to me, Valyse. I attempted using bobolinko's suggestion, however, I am not getting the desired results. My bottom dock icons are somehow disabled, and I am now finding myself go through every setting to determine how to get it back. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Is this a glitch associated with an update?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones