• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

more angry birds!

escalade6103

Android Enthusiast
Aug 6, 2010
BFE
for all you angry birds lovers out there guess what, there's more! Look up "angry birds seasons" in the market. Yeah it has ads but the guys making a killin off the ads so your just goin to have to get used to it. That or put your phone in airplane mode and you shouldn't get ads while playing. Happy playing!

Reactions: Hrethgir
Of course it's been out for a while cause there is a halloween version. Im sure there's other dx users that don't monitor other forums than this one and i didn't find it on here. I know y'all dont like repetitive threads nor do i. Kinda like talking about gingerbread. I'll start checking the game forum too. Heck i could've been playing angry birds Halloween before two days ago if i would've seen it!

Upvote 0
Of course it's been out for a while cause there is a halloween version. Im sure there's other dx users that don't monitor other forums than this one and i didn't find it on here. I know y'all dont like repetitive threads nor do i. Kinda like talking about gingerbread. I'll start checking the game forum too. Heck i could've been playing angry birds Halloween before two days ago if i would've seen it!
The Halloween portion was released with the Christmas portion. So, there was no Halloween version on Android before a few days ago. They're just late releasing it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones