• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto Devour for my husband...Anyone...?

Lacy

Dec 13, 2009
Anyone know anything about it? My husband needs a new phone desperately (He has a Palm Centro) and he wants a large keyboard...he's not too tech savvy though, so it needs to be simple and not laggy (He frustrates easily)he's been looking at Blackberry....sigh..I love my Eris but he doesn't like the virtual keyboard...

Why get the Devour when you can get a more powerful yet very similar phone in the Droid for only $40 more? Plus the Devour is rocking motoblur so unless your husband is a huge twitter, facebook, text user he might not like it.

You could always get him a palm pre plus as well if he wants to stick with palm.

Upvote 0
Anyone know anything about it? My husband needs a new phone desperately (He has a Palm Centro) and he wants a large keyboard...he's not too tech savvy though, so it needs to be simple and not laggy (He frustrates easily)he's been looking at Blackberry....sigh..I love my Eris but he doesn't like the virtual keyboard...

I would wait, if you can. There is supposed to be 2 motorola android phones hitting verizon next month. The MotoX (touchscreen), and the Droid2 (keyboard). There are pictures of the Droid2, and the new keyboard looks nice (if you're into that) lol. There are no specific dates yet, but both are in phone testers hands, about to drop!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones