• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moved to SD card uninstalled apps?!

poland626

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
I recently got the app, Advanced SD card something. IDK the full name but searching Advanced SD will find it.

Anyway, I turn on my phone after moving all my apps to my SD card, and many, if not most, are all missing. Like, my home screen has the empty boxes as my apps icons and I go to that app menu thing and they are missing. I try to find them but I cannot. I try to re-install them but I cannot. HELP!!!!

yea, triple post, big deal, wanna fight about it?

anyway, It's happening again, this time, it's not going away. I wanna play music and all but my musics on my sd card. I wanna play pandora instead, well, too bad, I MOVED that to the Sd card when someone recommended it.

I'm copying my sd card, gonna format it, and paste all the data back onto it.

Thanks a lot move to SD card. I just love how much you've helped me /sarcasm

oh, and i've even gone to the market place and re-downloaded pandora, doesn't work. I've tried searching for some apps, doesn't work. any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones