• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ms exchange server emails won't send on phone

gimommy

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
I have had my ms exchange server account synced on my phone for about 8 months and was able to send and receive email with no problems. Over the last month I've had several issues where email appears to be sent from the phone but it is never received nor does it show in my sent mail file. I fixed it a couple of times by rebooting but that isn't working anymore. My gmail accounts still send and receive with no issues so it has to be related to the exchange server and the phone. Anyone have a fix or any idea as to why this is occuring? thanks.

I have had my ms exchange server account synced on my phone for about 8 months and was able to send and receive email with no problems. Over the last month I've had several issues where email appears to be sent from the phone but it is never received nor does it show in my sent mail file. I fixed it a couple of times by rebooting but that isn't working anymore. My gmail accounts still send and receive with no issues so it has to be related to the exchange server and the phone. Anyone have a fix or any idea as to why this is occuring? thanks.
On occasions when I have Exchange Email issues, I usually just go into Accounts and Sync and delete the account, reboot, then go back and add it again... fixes the problem most of the time.

And don't worry, everything is stored on the Exchange Server, so you shouldn't lose anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones