ms

1. Tkavanagh

Tkavanagh New Member

Hi,

I recently purchased a Meep tablet for my daughter ansd as i am not overly computer profecient i think i will be contacting you quite alot!

I need to know all the basics so I will be logging onto the forums to see how other customers get on.

Tina

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome :wavey:

I am not too familiar with that device, so I will guide you the general tablet talk section for proper help and support

General Tablet Talk
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the community :)

Feel free to ask whatever questions you may have as we would be happy to assist you with them!

Thanks for joining :D
  4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello Tina. :wavey: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

Hopefully we'll be able to help you learn more about your new tablet so you can get the most out of it. So head on over to the General Tablet Talk section that DonB linked and if you don't see your issues addressed, then feel free to ask the nice folks there for assistance.

Of course there's much more here at AF, so take a look around, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We'd be happy to help.

Enjoy your time here at AF, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam
  5. MeepTablet

MeepTablet Well-Known Member

Hi Tina! As a member of Meep's Facebook support team, I'm also here to help. Just let me know what you need to know :) --Jill