• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multiple Nandroid backups?

One thing I noticed yesterday and not sure if this goes for everyone, but I have a couple of Nandroid backups that I transferred to my computer and renamed them. When I moved one back to my SD card that I named "nandroid fresh works perfect" to restore it, it said something like no backups found. I renamed it "nandroid" from file explorer and it worked perfect.

Upvote 0
One thing I noticed yesterday and not sure if this goes for everyone, but I have a couple of Nandroid backups that I transferred to my computer and renamed them. When I moved one back to my SD card that I named "nandroid fresh works perfect" to restore it, it said something like no backups found. I renamed it "nandroid" from file explorer and it worked perfect.

it was the spaces you had in the name.. instead of spaces use_

as in nandroid_fresh_works_perfect

Reactions: MikeMcG
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones