• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

multitasking..

how do you use it?
Most devices you just hold the home button down. the foot bring up albeit things running in the background and so you can select the internet and it should bring you back to the page you just left as opposed to starting the internet over again. I think should be true of games when you exit a game in then you go to task manager or the home screen and touchdown application should bring up the game right where you left off as opposed to close again.

Upvote 0
Most devices you just hold the home button down. the foot bring up albeit things running in the background and so you can select the internet and it should bring you back to the page you just left as opposed to starting the internet over again. I think should be true of games when you exit a game in then you go to task manager or the home screen and touchdown application should bring up the game right where you left off as opposed to close again.
When I open multiple apps, including Dolphin Browser HD, return to my home screen and access program manager with the home button I can return to any app getting me to exactly where I was.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones