• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Player Pictures

Darkelf720

Lurker
Apr 7, 2013
Hi,

I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place.

I have been trying out my note 2 with a colleague who got one after seeing mine. We have exchanged a few photo's via the S-Beam (a great and easy exchange portal) and I popped them to the missus via What's App. When my music plays, some of the music uses a picture of my mate holding his Pug.

How the hell do I change the picture my music player is using? I have deleted the clipboard (I think) I have taken it out of what's app and my gallery but still it remains there.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

It sounds like your music didn't have any cover art embedded so the music player randomly picked one from your gallery and assigned it to any music without embedded art - my old HTC Desire used to do this.

Download an app called iTag ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.itag&hl=en ) and you can then find the music files that are displaying the wrong picture and change them to a picture of your choice (or it'll also search the internet for the cover art).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones