1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Music Player PicturesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Darkelf720

Darkelf720 New Member

Hi,

I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place.

I have been trying out my note 2 with a colleague who got one after seeing mine. We have exchanged a few photo's via the S-Beam (a great and easy exchange portal) and I popped them to the missus via What's App. When my music plays, some of the music uses a picture of my mate holding his Pug.

How the hell do I change the picture my music player is using? I have deleted the clipboard (I think) I have taken it out of what's app and my gallery but still it remains there.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

The only other thing I could think of is try going to settings.app manager, and fined what's a[[ and gallery, and clear data and see if that resolves the issue, let us know.
  3. womb raider

womb raider Well-Known Member

It sounds like your music didn't have any cover art embedded so the music player randomly picked one from your gallery and assigned it to any music without embedded art - my old HTC Desire used to do this.

Download an app called iTag ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.itag&hl=en ) and you can then find the music files that are displaying the wrong picture and change them to a picture of your choice (or it'll also search the internet for the cover art).