• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My camera flash nor flashlight works

Its rooted ith towelroot. This phone is beyond taking back and it was working but when I used it recently, nothing. The camera works but not flash or flashlight
Same here. Damn light and camera. I would say maybe switch between flashing a,b,c,d. try flashing the .tot file? I've been trying to compile from scratch then went to vm03's dev and prop tree. I've had so much trouble with the cameras and light on this phone.

Upvote 0
In my case on, CM11, CM12 camera works on the first or when flesh kdz ROM, only when I'm back on stock CWM backup or after CWM reboot it will not work, just after starting the flash widget. I've tried other stock CWM backups but still the same, I have to run flash widget, later the camera is operating normally.:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones