• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My (unsuccessful, laughable) Treasure Hunt for 2.1...

I guess they are hired because the hiring manager thought they would make a good sales person, not a tech person... the catch is, more and more people are tech savvy. A sales pitch won't work much longer...

You are exactly right. Just knowing a little about this and a little about that doesn't get you very far. Now that everyone has the internet at their fingertips, all of the time, with infinite information available, consumers are able to do their research, and come prepared to the sales floor. We were just talking about that the other day at work... (Right before a woman came up to me and said that she thought she "had a virus stuck in the wire between the wall and her laptop".)

Upvote 0
Speaking of kittens, I asked my neighbor's cat today when 2.1 was coming over the air. He refused to tell me. I've always hated that cat.

Desperation is hitting you so hard that you are hoping the animal world has some insider information now? I think it's time you had a sit-down with your psychiatrist Dr. Doolittle.
Neighbor's cat - VZW sales rep
My money's on the cat knowing more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones