• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help my wildfire is frozen on the reboot menu screen...help!!

Keith W

Lurker
Mar 14, 2012
my htc wildfire is stuck onthe reboot screen. the battery died earlier and after plugging into charge and switching it on, the reboot screen has been displayed since. it is completely frozen, no functions are working and the buttons not doing anything!! please help....????:thinking:

my htc wildfire is stuck onthe reboot screen. the battery died earlier and after plugging into charge and switching it on, the reboot screen has been displayed since. it is completely frozen, no functions are working and the buttons not doing anything!! please help....????:thinking:

Can you describe the 'reboot' screen, because im not sure if its the HTC 'Quietly brilliant screen' or frozen in the boot animation

If your in the HTC quietly brilliant screen, then turn off your device, pull out the battery put it back and try again, if you can completely drain the battery (maybe leaving it on until it dies will work), then charge it enough so i will switch on

If your in the bootanimation screen, then when you enter the boot animation, hold down the trackball until you feel a strong vibration - leave your device it will boot into safe mode

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones