• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nba 2011-2012

So, are you guys following the playoffs? Favorites?
My guess:
West
Spurs wins Utah, OKC wins Dallas, Lakers wins Denver, Memphis wins Clippers

East
Bulls wins 76ers, Miami wins NYK, Pacers wins Magic, Atlanta wins Boston

Conference finals will be between OKC vs. Memphis and Bulls vs. Heat. Finals will be between Chicago and Memphis and Chicago will win the rings.

Miami is playing great basketball but I believe that Chicago's defense will carry them over Miami. In the west Spurs are great but I think that Memphis has a serious chance of upsetting them. They are deep and they have great big men. One of the only teams that really has two good players in each spot. They just need to focus more in late game situations and they will do great.

Upvote 0
So, are you guys following the playoffs? Favorites?
My guess:
West
Spurs wins Utah, OKC wins Dallas, Lakers wins Denver, Memphis wins Clippers

East
Bulls wins 76ers, Miami wins NYK, Pacers wins Magic, Atlanta wins Boston

Conference finals will be between OKC vs. Memphis and Bulls vs. Heat. Finals will be between Chicago and Memphis and Chicago will win the rings.

Miami is playing great basketball but I believe that Chicago's defense will carry them over Miami. In the west Spurs are great but I think that Memphis has a serious chance of upsetting them. They are deep and they have great big men. One of the only teams that really has two good players in each spot. They just need to focus more in late game situations and they will do great.

I know the Bulls have played well without D. Rose before but I don't think they'll make it through Miami. I'm thinking it'll be Miami and San Antonio in the finals. San Antonio will win in seven.

Upvote 0
I know the Bulls have played well without D. Rose before but I don't think they'll make it through Miami. I'm thinking it'll be Miami and San Antonio in the finals. San Antonio will win in seven.

Miami plays great but they lack in two of the most important positions, PG and C. That will cost them. Many consider it a great asset to have a guy like LeBron who can defend every position but if your team HAS to use him to guard every position it really isn't too great news for the other players. Bulls are deep, Bulls are wide. Deng should be able to limit LeBron to seemingly ordinary 20pts, 5reb 5ast games and that is all you need. Wade will have his hands full running with Hamilton and Bosh actually is more like a oversize SF than a true big man. He will not stop Boozer and Noah. Bulls have great coach and a amazing playbook, defensively and offensively. Miami has two of the greatest players currently in the league but I really cannot see them winning Bulls 4 times before losing the same. Spurs are a whole different ballpark. They are deep and play great basketball. All of this is of course only my own opinion.. :D

Upvote 0
Miami plays great but they lack in two of the most important positions, PG and C. That will cost them. Many consider it a great asset to have a guy like LeBron who can defend every position but if your team HAS to use him to guard every position it really isn't too great news for the other players. Bulls are deep, Bulls are wide. Deng should be able to limit LeBron to seemingly ordinary 20pts, 5reb 5ast games and that is all you need. Wade will have his hands full running with Hamilton and Bosh actually is more like a oversize SF than a true big man. He will not stop Boozer and Noah. Bulls have great coach and a amazing playbook, defensively and offensively. Miami has two of the greatest players currently in the league but I really cannot see them winning Bulls 4 times before losing the same. Spurs are a whole different ballpark. They are deep and play great basketball. All of this is of course only my own opinion.. :D
I think the Spurs is gonna win it all. They look unstoppable.

The Eastern conference is shot. Miami is definitely making to the finals.
Only the Celtics has a slight chance to stop Miami in the east.

Upvote 0

I still think MIA will make it to the finals even with the lack of a PG or C. Lacking a true Center to win the East is not as relevant since Dwight Howard isn't playing. Miami's biggest threat is the Celtics now. They are playing really well and who knows if Lebron will fold under pressure again.

However, I do agree that lacking a PG and C will definitely hurt them when/if they make it to the finals. The top three Western conference teams have great big men so it'll definitely be a challenge for MIA. MIA's half court offense is definitely weaker than their transition game.

Should be a fun playoffs to watch especially the Western conference.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones