• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help finding a program

nanllyn

Nov 10, 2009
I had a Win Mobile phone prior to the Droid. I had Ilium EWallet and Listpro. So I'm looking for replacements. Listpro could make multiple lists and within that list I could check mark things without it actually deleting the line. Such as I had a book list going for my mom. I would have books she wanted me to pick up for her flagged and one color. Then once I got the book I would check mark it. Once it was no longer flagged and it was checked marked then it would sort but the books I still wanted first then what I had last. Then I also made the ones she actually had read a different color so I could keep everything straight as what to get her. (I hope I'm making sense here). So I need a list program that is very detailed like this. I tried SplashID for lists but could not get it to download onto the Droid itself. This would have been perfect as it also has a desktop program you can type everything in and then just sync to the phone. The would be perfect.
Then I had Ewallet which is a password, bank info, credit card, etc information that you could put in it to remember all your passwords and such. I have not found anything like a password keeper for the Droid.
Does anyone know if either of these programs exsists, hopefully free but willing to pay if I have to? Or has anyone heard if someone is making a program like these for the Android platform?
Thanks for your time
Nancy

I am in the same boat. I will be getting a Hero in a couple months (coming from a HTC Touch Pro). I love ListPro and am anxious to hear if anyone knows of a comparable program for Android. I emailed the ListPro developers about an Android version and they said they are considering it, but have not made a decision. That was a month ago.

For Passwords, on my Windows desktop and HTC Touch Pro, I use KeePass. It looks like there is an Android version available. Since I don't have an Android phone yet, I can't tell you how good / bad it is.... By the way, it is free.

Downloads - KeePass

Upvote 0
Try Note EVerything. This is a simple and inclusive app for what you need. But to do lists and such, you need the paid upgrade (about $4.50). You can trial regular notes and many features in the free version, but not checklists. It works exactly as you want, with checked items pushed to the bottom of the list until you do a cleanup. They have said the ability to manually control list sequences will maybe be in next version. Remember you can trial the paid version for 24 hours and return it, so dont be afraid.

Paid version has (from memory) check lists, durable lists, reminders, voice notes, photo notes, paint notes and lots of useful refinements.

I love it and use it more than I thought I would.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones