• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help finding customizable weather app!

Im looking for a specific weather app. I want to be able to set it up so that between specific temperature ranges and weather conditions my background changes between set pics in my gallery. Either this or that when it is within a predetermined temp range, it is able to display text that I inserted prior. Maybe even a customizable widget that will show text or pics that I choose depending on the weather.

Im basically looking for a highly customizable weather app that will change as I go about my day and location. My reason for this is because i have multiple motorcycle gear load outs and it would speed the process up greatly if I could look at my phone and it would have a pic of what gear to wear for the weather outside, or in text it would tell me.

I read about aeroweather that changes bg color, but its only for iphone. I dont care what app it is as long as it has this function.

I realllly could use this, ive come close to finding an app but no cigar. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones